Authors of accepted papers should prepare and submit the final camera-ready paper by final paper submission deadline. Total paper length should not exceed 6 pages of the 2-column conference format (template files below). A maximum of two (2) extra pages per paper is permitted for an extra charge of EUR 50 per page. Papers must be submitted as PDF files. The document must not be encrypted, locked, or otherwise write-protected. Authors have to use online web-based submission system.
Notes on web upload
Before uploading the paper, please adhere to the following requirements:
- The filename for the file containing the final version of the paper should be renamed "paperID.pdf", for example T01-001.pdf or T16-003.pdf. Once you submit the paper, please make a note of your paper number and use it in all your correspondence.
- Once you have your document file ready, have the following information handy before starting the submission process:
- The PDF file containing your submission
- Paper title
- Text file containing the paper abstract, in plain ASCII text format (for copying and pasting into the Web form). The abstract length is limited to 500 characters. Please note that the abstract must not contain any special characters. Also, do not start the text with the word 'Abstract'.
Your paper will be visually inspected upon submission. If there is a problem with your submission, we will contact you to resolve the issue.
Online submission system:
• Latex template: latex-template.tgz
• Microsoft Word template: msword-template.doc